CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Almost over....

Well Kelsey's years of middle school are almost over.  One week from today she will graduate from 8th grade.  I am already having a hard time not crying just sitting around thinking about it.  I am not ready for her to go to the big scary high school!!!!   I know she will do fine but just knowing that another 4 years  she will be off to college.....YIKES!!!  

On another note Kelsey & Maddie will both be very busy this summer with basketball camps (2 for each) & then Kelsey goes to volleyball camp also.  Maddie will have her first over night camp at USI for 3 days.  Then of course conditioning for all sports goes on all summer long.  They will be very fit when school comes around in August.  Maybe I need to attend those also....doubt it!  

Hopefully I will have my kitchen remodeled this summer.  Can't tell you how excited I am to have wood cabinets & not the old metal ones.  And I get a dishwasher too!!!  Thank you Brian for almost burning your house down so I can get some upgrades...jk!!  That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment